Marymount offers limited housing for graduate students. Two University-leased, off-campus apartment complexes are available.
Benefits of University Housing
- The affordable rate is charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- The rate includes most utilities, a student health insurance plan, and access to the campus fitness center.
- Rental contracts for either the 10-month academic year or a 12-month calendar year are available.
- All apartments are air conditioned.
- No credit check is required.
- Maintenance is included.