- Meet with your Academic Internship Mentor (AIM/Faculty Advisor) for your academic program to discuss internship leads and credit requirements
- Complete Internship Interest Form and provide copies to your AIM/Faculty Advisor and the CCS’s Internship Coordinator
ADDITIONAL JOB SEARCH RESOURCES! Use the following resources to help develop a quality resume and to receive assistance with your interview skills: OptimalResume (online resume development and interviewing skills tool, and more).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Marymount University’s liability insurance mandates that the original copy of the Internship Agreement form (with all signatures) is filed with the Academic Dean, Internship Coordinator, and the University Registrar before student starts work at the internship site.
- Return your completed and signed Internship Agreement Form into the CCS’s Internship Coordinator to get registered for the 400 level internship experience.
REMEMBER: You can not register on Marynet for the internship experience; only the CCS Internship Coordinator or your Academic Dean can register you for the internship experience.
Step #5 (Before the end of your internship experience)
- Print out and supply the appropriate Employer Evaluation Form to your employer (see forms/links below):
Note: Arrange to have your internship site supervisor complete the evaluation form and return it to your AIM before the end of the semester or ASAP; this document may impact your grade for the internship experience.
- Print out and supply the appropriate Student Evaluation of the Internship Experience Form to your AIM/Faculty Advisor and CCS Internship Coordinator (see forms/links below):
- Keep in contact with your AIM/ Faculty Advisor and Site Supervisor throughout your internship experience to help troubleshoot any problems with the internship.
Finally, relax and enjoy your internship experience!
* SBA: School of Business Administration