Home >  Student Life >  Internships & Careers >  Graduate and Professional School >  Graduate School References  

Student Life

Graduate School References

Getting a Reference for Graduate School
Marymount students and alumni may open a credential file (sometimes called a portfolio or an e-folio) through Interfoliotm. It can include letters of recommendation, résumé, writing samples, test scores, teaching certificates, student evaluations, and more. This file is maintained online and sent to employers and graduate and professional schools. Link to Interfolio here for the latest information on their various pricing packages to suit your needs.