Are you a recent Marymount graduate searching for your first professional opportunity or looking for a new job or career change?
Good news! Marymount Alumni are eligible to use the full range of career services at Marymount including assistance with:
- Updating resumes, cover letters, and other professional documents
- Interview Preparation and Practice
- Researching the job market
- Networking skills
- Building a personal brand
- Finding a new job or exploring alternative career options
- Applying to graduate school
- Navigating internet resources
- Evaluating and Negotiating Job offers
To request an appointment, contact the Center for Career Services by phone at 703-284-5960 or email us at email@example.com.
Career counseling appointments are available on an unlimited basis for the first year post-graduation. After that, two appointments per semester or summer session will be available at no charge. Referrals to outside agencies offering job search support groups and longer-term career coaching are available upon request.
Services provided by the Center for Career Services on-campus or online are provided at no cost, except for minimal fees to cover testing materials and credential services.