Home >  Student Life >  Campus Activities >  Student Government Association >  Funding Forms  

Student Life

Funding Forms

The Student Government Association provides funding to clubs, programs, and activities that take place on campus. The funds that the SGA disburses to requesting organizations and individuals are collected from the Student Activities Fee, a fee which all full-time undergraduate Marymount students pay.

By-Law 11-08 describes the regulations that the Student Government Association follows when providing funding to organizations and individuals. The By-Law also outlines the requirements that must be met by organizations and individuals to receive the funding. 

Funding Forms
Clubs and organizations may request funding for an entire semester with a Semester Budget Request Form

New or current programs may request additional funding with a Supplemental Funding RequestNOTE: A Supplemental Funding Request must be submitted to the SGA at least 2 days before the next SGA meeting.

Logo Usage
Clubs and departments receiving funds from the Student Government Association must use the SGA logo on all advertisement materials.  Logos are available in color or black and white