Online payment through Marynet is recommended as a convenient way to make payment to student accounts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can log in and click “Pay on my Account” to view your balance and make payment. Students can make payments using Visa, MasterCard, and American Express at no extra charge.
Online Payment Summary Information
- You are only responsible for paying the Total Amount Due.
- Total Amount Due does not include amounts assigned to a collection agency.
- Student Accounts Holds are lifted the next day at 2 a.m. once the account is paid-in-full. For all other holds, please contact the appropriate office.
- The Balance column does not include TuitionPay Payment Plan amounts, 529 Plans, Employer Tuition Assistance, other external scholarships, or Third Party Agreements.
- Financial Aid Remaining is an estimate, as actual financial aid is dependent on enrollment, eligible charges, and the date when funds are received.
- Financial Aid disbursements do not begin until the first week of the semester, and refund checks will be mailed within the 14-day federal requirement.
- Charges for upcoming semesters are posted according to the following schedule:
- Fall: 1st week of July, for payment 1st week of August
- Spring: 1st week of December, for payment 1st week of January
- Summer I & III: 1st week of April, for payment 1st week of May
- Summer II: 1st week of April, for payment second week of June
- Summer IV: 1st week of April, for payment last week of May
Learn more about other methods of payment.