B.B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., Wayne State University
Post-Doctoral Certificate in International Business, University of South Carolina
Post-Doctoral Certificate in Japanese Language studies, Christopher Newport University
- Marketing Concepts, Technologies, and Strategies
- International Marketing and Management
- Global Marketing and Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Organizational Communication
- the impact of technology on marketing and teaching techniques
- American Marketing Association
- AMA Global SIG
Dr. Charles Hurst has been a member of the Marymount faculty since 1991. In addition to teaching at other universities, he also has a background in academic administration.
Dr. Hurst has served in various marketing and management roles at companies in both the United States and Africa. He has also served as a consultant for various for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
His current research interests center on the impact of technology on marketing and teaching techniques.