All new first-year students beginning clasees in fall 2013 are invited to campus to attend a two-day orientation session.
- Meet new and current students
- Learn about Marymount's resources, services, academic community, and campus life
- Speak with individuals from various offices around campus
- Complete a course schedule for your first semester
- Experience campus life with an overnight stay in the residence halls
Plan to stay on campus overnight regardless of whether you will be a resident or commuter student. It is mandatory that students attend SOS; please plan vacations accordingly.
For more information and to register, visit marymount.edu/orientation.