This free webinar is presented by the HR Leadership Awards of Greater Washington. Participants will be awarded 1 Recertification Credit Hour.
As organizations continue to expand in search of resources and talent, HR professionals are grappling more and more with the reality of managing a geographically dispersed team.
Learn practical strategies for success from
- Dayna Fellows, an expert in telework policy and flexible workplace design who has helped organizations around the globe achieve performance excellence, and
- Carolyn Meador, an experienced HR practitioner who has implemented telework policies and processes for a balanced, practical approach to successfully managing a remote workforce.
They will address
- the critical factors necessary for supporting a remote workforce;
- policies and processes for teleworkers;
- strategies for effective teleworker management; and
- best practices for training supervisors of teleworkers.REGISTER HERE