About myMU Apps
myMU Apps is a new innovative way for accessing myMUMail, keeping track of schedules on a myMUCalendar, using myMUDocs to create documents and presentations, and myMUSites for creating websites. myMu Apps feature:
* 7 Gigabytes of email storage. No more worries about having to delete mail.
* Instant messaging from right within your mailbox & free PC-to-PC voice calls.
* Google Calendar to schedule meetings, create events, and share calendars with others.
* Google Docs to create and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations online.
* Access to your information from anywhere with an internet connection. You can also access your email with a mobile device.
Click here to view some of the benefits of using myMU Apps.Browser Requirements
myMU Apps supports the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 7
Mozilla Firefox 2.0
Apple Safari 3.0Are there any other system requirements?
No. Because myMU Apps runs in a web browser, you just need to use a supported browser.What language does myMU Apps support?
The interface for both Google Apps Email and Google Calendar are available in over 50 languages. For a list of the available languages and instructions on how to set a different language, refer to the Gmail Help Center.
Accessing myMU Apps
1. How do I log into myMU Apps?
-Using your current MU Portal ID, Login to: http://my.marymount.edu
or sign in directly using the following urls:
Start Page: http://partnerpage.google.com/marymount.edu
Talk: Keep in mind that you can chat inside your email account. If you would like to use the Google Talk client to make voice calls or transfer files, you can download it at http://www.google.com/talk
What if I can not log in to myMU Apps?
1. You must have an MU ID and password in order to access myMU Apps. If you have tried to login multiple times to the myMU Apps portal and are unsuccessful, first try resetting your password by clicking "Forgot Your Password?" on My Marymount.
2. If you have successfully reset your password and have logged into the MU Portal, but are still unable to access myMU Apps, contact IT Support Services.
How do I access myMU Apps if I am a new instructor or student?
In order to receive myMU Apps access, you must first complete the following steps:
1.Students: Activate your student account at the Student Account Generator. You must do this before anything else will work. If it tells you there's a hold on your account, please contact the Registrar.
Instructors: Activate your account at the Account Generator. You must do this before anything else will work.
2. Now you can log into MyMarymount, which is the portal for myMUMail, myMUCalendar, myMUDocs, myMUSites, Marynet, and Blackboard access.
4. If you are unable to access your myMU Apps account within 24 hours of creating your account, contact IT Support Services.
Can I access myMU Apps mail from another email program?
Yes , Marymount does support the use of POP3 or IMAP to access your Gmail in selected email programs including Lotus and Outlook.
Can I access myMU Apps before my MU Mailhost account is migrated?
No, you can't access myMU Apps you go through the opt in process for myMU Apps on MyMarymount.
How can I sync my phone or mobile device with myMU Apps?
Visit Google Mobile for instructions for instructions on setting up your mobile device and for a list of compatible devices.
Click the links below to view FAQs for each myMU App:
Click to view a list of Google Apps known issues.