Home >  Information Technology Services >  IT Support Services >  Telephone Services  

Information Technology Services

Telephone Services

I need to reach an on-campus phone number
Please call the Switchboard Operator when you need an on-campus number:
Switchboard Operator
(703) 522-5600
(ext. 0 on campus)

What telephone services do I get?
We provide all resident students with:
  • one local phone line per room
  • one voice mailbox per resident
  • telephone support
Note: The University does not provide long distance service for residents. Residents may purchase calling cards at the Barnes and Noble bookstore.

How do I get help with my phone or voice mail?
Please contact IT Services for help with your phone line or voice mail. Please identify your room, extension, and if you are residing in a single, double, or triple occupancy room.
IT Services
(703) 526-6990
(ext. 6990 on campus)

Contact Information

Information Technology Services

Telephone: 703-526-6990

Status of ITS Systems & Services

All services are currently operating normally.