What's New In Version 9.1?
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How do I log into Blackboard?
- Using your current MU Portal ID, Login to: https://bb.marymount.edu
- Select the title of your course (i.e. ABC-123-A-14FA) from the My Courses menu
2. I'm a new student when will I have access to my Blackboard account?
In order to receive Blackboard access, you must first complete the following steps:
- Activate your student account at the Student Account Generator. You must do this before anything else will work. If it tells you there's a hold on your account, please contact the Registrar.
- Now you can log into My Marymount, which is the portal for e-mail, calendar, and Blackboard access.
- Your Blackboard account is NOT immediately activated after generating your student account. After generating your student account it can take up to 24 hours for your Blackboard acccount to become active.
- If you are unable to access your Blackboard account within 24 hours of creating your student account, contact IT Support.
4. When will my courses be available?
Courses can be viewed by students when your instructor sets the course to "available". All courses that have not been made available by the instructor will be made available on the first day of classes for that semester.