The Marymount University Global Scholars Program offers motivated students in all disciplines the opportunity to expand their global perspective through a variety of unique and dynamic intercultural learning opportunities. Global Scholars will explore global issues and develop their intercultural competency through focused coursework, guided research, language proficiency, and global learning experiences.
Global Scholars form a distinct community of learners at Marymount. Their exposure to diverse intercultural experiences will help them develop the skills and knowledge needed for success in the global marketplace.
Benefits of the Global Scholars Program
- Broaden your global perspective and understanding of other countries and cultures through travel abroad to study, volunteer, and/or intern, as well as intercultural experiences in the Washington, DC, region
- Conduct research with an international and intercultural focus
- Gain proficiency in another language
- Build a network of globally-minded peers and professionals
- Challenge yourself intellectually, personally, and professionally
The knowledge and abilities gained through the Global Scholars Program will serve you well in your personal and professional life, no matter what your major or career path.