Home >  Faculty & Staff >  Parking >  Applying For A Permit  

Faculty & Staff

Applying For A Permit

Parking hang tags are available for purchase by faculty and staff through the Office of Human Resource Services, Ireton Hall.
In order to obtain your parking hang tag, you will be required to
  • provide a valid driver's license
  • sign a salary reduction agreement. You will pay for your parking through semimonthly payroll deduction.
For each vehicle you may use to park on campus or a University-designated satellite parking lot, you will be required to provide
  • a valid motor vehicle registration
  • vehicle tag/plate state and number (available on motor vehicle registration documentation)
  • vehicle make (e.g. Ford, Chevy, Toyota), model (e.g. Focus, Malibu, Corolla) and color
Questions can be directed to HR Services, ext. 1680.