A transfer student is someone who has completed 12 or more university credit hours prior to enrolling at Marymount.
International transfer students are eligible for the Marymount's transfer academic scholarship. To view details about this and other transfer financial aid opportunities, visit our transfer scholarship information page
Meet with an admissions counselor
Walk-in visits will only be able to meet with an admissions counselor on Tuesdays.
To be considered for admission you must submit the following:
- Completed application with the $40 application fee. Apply online or download a PDF application.
- Letter of recommendation from your professor, academic advisor, or direct supervisor/employer. This letter must be written in, or translated into, English.
- Official transcripts, sent directly to Marymount, from the college or university attended.
- For transfer students with fewer than 30 completed college or university credits, complete official high school transcripts are required in addition to university transcripts.
- For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from one of these approved evaluation agencies:
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit a recent official score from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic exam. This requirement can be waived for students who have taken English Composition 101 from a regionally accredited U.S. university where they have more than 30 credits of coursework completed and have a final grade of C or higher.
|| Marymount Exam Code
|| Minimum Required Score
|| 79 Internet
|| 6.0 overall
| PTE Academic
|| 54 overall
The application for admission and all supporting documents must be received no later than the date indicated for the corresponding semester.
- Fall semester - July 1 (begins in late August)
- Spring semester - October 15 (begins in mid-January)
Please contact our office directly after these dates. We may still be able to work with you to help you join our community.
Once you're admitted, there are additional steps you will need to take.
>> Download the International Student Application Checklist