Conditional admission is an option for international applicants who meet all admission requirements except demonstrated English proficiency. Students seeking conditional admission must enroll in ELS Educational Service’s English for Academic Purposes program to develop their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills to a level appropriate for university study.
Students who successfully complete ELS Level 112 will be fully admitted and may enroll in a degree program without presenting a TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score. Completion of an intensive English program other than the ELS English for Academic Purposes does not meet the conditional admission requirement. More information about ELS’ English for Academic Purposes can be found at www.els.edu
Applicants to the following programs are not eligible for conditional admission.
- Transfer Nursing B.S.N.
- Accelerated second-degree B.S.N.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.)
- Counselor Education and Supervision (Ed.D.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) licensure programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Forensic Psychology (M.A.)
- School Counseling (M.A.)