Home >  Academics >  Registrar >  Updating Personal Information  


Updating Personal Information

Name change
To change your name, you must come in person to the Office of the Registrar and complete the Change of Personal Information Form. At that time, you must also provide one of the following:
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate, court order, or marriage certificate authorizing name change
  • driver’s license
  • passport
Address, phone, e-mail change
You may change your address, phone number, and/or e-mail in one of the following ways:
1. Complete and submit a Change of Address Form online.
2. Or submit the following by fax or mail:
  • your full name
  • student ID
  • former information, as applicable – address, phone, or e-mail
  • new information, as applicable – address, phone, or e-mail
  • in the case of address changes, please identify whether the change applies to your permanent, local, or billing address, or all of the preceding
  • your signature
(703) 516-4505
Office of the Registrar
Marymount University
2807 N. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207