The post-master’s certificate program prepares graduates to sit for nationally recognized certification examinations offered by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Credentialing Committee.
- NU 550-551 Advanced Pathophysiology I & II
- NU 552 Advanced Pharmacology
- NUF 501 Professional Role Development of the Family Nurse Practitioner
- NUF 502 Advanced Assessment and Health Screening for the Family Nurse Practitioner
- NUF 503-504 Primary Care of the Family I & II