Hybrid Online R.N.-to-B.S.N. Major Requirements
Students in this program have specified coursework necessary to meet the Liberal Arts Core and University requirements. In many cases, these requirements can be fulfilled through transfer credits. See an advisor for further information about required coursework and transfer credit opportunities.
- NU 302OL Health Assessment*
- NU 310OL The Nurse, Client, and Health Care System
- NU 315 The Scholarship of Professional Nursing
- NU 361OL Pharmacology
- NU 362OL Pathophysiology
- NU 400OL Health Promotion and Risk Reduction in Communities*
- NU 403OL Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- NU 412OL Introduction to Leadership, Management, and Advocacy
- NU 427OL Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- NU 490 Nursing Internship* (or elective)
- Elective (Recommended: NU 305OL Alternative/Complementary Medicine)
- Comprehensive exam
* These courses require some clinical or laboratory time in addition to online coursework.
Most courses require two (2) class meetings at the University in addition to the online component.