System approaches to organizational learning are critical as our workforce ages and organizational knowledge exits along with retiring baby boomers. Students in this graduate certificate program learn management strategies in leadership, coaching, knowledge transfer, performance management, and information technology.
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- OD 521 Organization Development and Change Management
- HRM 503 Training and Development or HRM 509 The Learning Organization
- IT 503 Managing Information Technology
- MGT 525 Knowledge Management
- OD 523 Executive Coaching