Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- HCM 510 Health Care Management
- ECO 590 Health Care Economics
- NU 590 Health Care Data Analysis
- HRM 530 Human and Organizational Development in Health Care
- IT 503 Managing Information Technology or IT 545 Health Care Informatics
- HCM 520 Health Care Reimbursement Systems
- HCM 535 Health Care Policy and Ethics
- HCM 550 Health Care Finance*
- LA 540 Health Care Law
- HCM 590 Population Health and Epidemiology
- HCM 565 Health Care Cases and Project
- HCM 560 Health Care Operations Management
- HCM 555 Health Care Strategic Planning and Marketing
- 1 course from the following: HCM 525 Health Care Management — Long-Term Care, HCM 585 Global Health Care, HCM 596 Special Topics in Health Care Management NU 591 Health Care Research, or another approved graduate course from a related field
*Students without prior coursework or experience in accounting or finance must complete HCM 500 Accounting Basics for Health Care Managers before taking HCM 550.