Applicants must submit the following:
- completed application with $40 nonrefundable application fee
- official transcripts from all postsecondary education showing a minimum 2.5 GPA
- a current résumé
- two letters of recommendation and one additional letter from a pastor
- acceptable Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores. This requirement is waived if the student has earned a master’s degree from an accredited college or university or presents a minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA or a 3.5 in the last 60 credits of undergraduate coursework (test scores are not required for certificate applicants)
- essay (provided by the Office of Graduate Admissions)
In addition, the applicant must interview with the program chair.
Application Deadline (summer admission only)
- May 1 (students begin the program in July)
Marymount University is pleased to offer a 50% tuition waiver to all current diocesan school teachers and administrators who are enrolled in the Master of Education in Administration and Supervision program. The University is currently working with various dioceses within the United States to secure an additional 25% tuition waiver. Please check with the program director for a current update of available aid.
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for further information on admissions-related matters.