This program prepares students for leadership positions in the rapidly growing nonprofit sector. This certificate offers students the business skills needed to solve the complex managerial problems faced by managers of nonprofit enterprises. Management, marketing, accounting, finance, fundraising, and legal issues are addressed in a nonprofit-specific context. Additionally, the required courses in the Nonprofit Management certificate can be used as a component of the Nonprofit Management track within the M.B.A. program.
Minimum Grade and Course Completion Requirements: Students in this certificate must meet the University's academic standards for graduate students and achieve a minimum grade of C for each course required in the certificate. No course may be repeated more than once.
- ACT 537 Accounting and Finance for Nonprofit Managers
- MBA 515 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 537 Nonprofit Management
- MGT 560 Ethical Issues in Business and Society
- MKT 537 Nonprofit Marketing
- One (1) from the following: LA 557 Nonprofit Legal Issues, MKT 557 Fundraising