Marymount undergraduates who wish to accelerate their progress toward completion of the Master of Business Administration can apply for the pre-M.B.A. option.
Students accepted into this competitive program begin their studies toward the M.B.A. while completing their B.B.A.
Upon graduation from the B.B.A. program, students will complete a minimum of 36 additional credits to earn the Master of Business Administration.Program Requirements
Students accepted into the B.B.A./M.B.A. program must complete all of the requirements of the B.B.A. program. MBA 512, MBA 513, and MBA 514 will be substituted for 3 specialty courses. See Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree requirements
for additional details.M.B.A. Requirements
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- MBA 515 Organizational Behavior
- MSC 516 Operations Management
- MBA 518 Managerial Economics or MBA 520 Macroeconomics
- IT 503 Managing Information Technology
- MBA 521 Marketing Concepts and Practices
- MBA 522 Corporate Finance
- MBA 526 Strategic Management Seminar
- LA 561 Law and the Business Environment
- MGT 560 Ethical Issues in Business and Society
- Two (2) Business electives
- One (1) graduate international Business course