Marymount undergraduates who wish to accelerate their progress toward completion of the Master of Business Administration can apply for the pre-M.B.A. option.
Students accepted into this competitive program begin their studies toward the M.B.A. while completing their B.B.A.
Upon graduation from the B.B.A. program, students will complete a minimum of 36 additional credits to earn the Master of Business Administration.
Students accepted into the B.B.A./M.B.A. program must complete all of the requirements of the B.B.A. program. MBA 512, MBA 513, and MBA 514 will be substituted for 3 specialty courses. See Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree requirements
for additional details.
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- MBA 511 Management Foundations
- MBA 512 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 514 Business Analytics
- MBA 515 Management in Organizations
- MBA 520 Economics for Managers or MBA 620 Managerial Economics
- MBA 521 Marketing Concepts and Practice or MBA 621 Strategic Marketing Management
- MBA 522 Corporate Finance or MBA 622 Advanced Financial Management
- MBA 519 Operations Management
- MBA 517 Leading in Business
- MBA 585 Global Business Experience
- MBA 626 Strategic Management Seminar
- One (1) elective (MBA 620, MBA 621, MBA 622 or other 500/600 level SBA course)