Reinsch Library and the Ballston Center Library Extension are open to the public for on site use of library materials. Access to electronic databases, full-text journals, and other resources is available on campus only. Priority use of facilities is given to Marymount students, faculty, and staff. Access may be limited to these users during exams and heavy use times.
- Borrowing privileges are not transferable.
- Privileges may be renewed annually for patrons in good standing.
- Overdue books or fines will block use of borrowing card until item is returned and fine/fee is paid.
- The Community Borrowers card allows you to check out books from the Marymount Library only. The card does not give access to materials or services of other WRLC libraries. Interlibrary Loan and distance borrowing services are not available to Community Borrowers.
- 3 week check out period.
- Borrow up to 5 books at a time.
- Items may be renewed once.
- Periodicals, reference materials, reserve materials, special collections, and media items may not be checked out with the Community Borrowers card.
- Overdue fines are $.25 cents per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- $107 replacement charge for lost or damaged items.
Residents of Arlington County may obtain an Arlington Borrowers card by completing an application and providing photo identification with proof of residency. There is no charge for an Arlington Borrowers card. Borrowers must be at least 18 years of age.
Catholic High School Borrowers
Students currently enrolled at Bishop Ireton High School or Bishop O'Connell High School may obtain a Catholic High School Borrowers card by completing an application and presenting school photo identification. There is no charge for a Catholic High School Borrowers card.
Residents of the local area who live outside Arlington County may obtain a Special Borrowers card by completing an application form and providing photo identification with proof of address. The cost of the card will be $75 per year or a one time fee of $200.