Marymount students, faculty, and staff may request books, journals, and resources from other libraries.
- You may request book and videos that are owned by MU and pick them up at the Circulation Desk..
- Before requesting a journal article, please make sure the material is NOT available at Marymount or through the e-Journal Title Finder.
- Requests for material must be in compliance with copyright rules.
- Patrons who use Ballston Center Library Extension may request items from Reinsch Library and WRLC libraries be delivered there.
How to request an item through the Consortium Loan Service (CLS)
- Find a book or journal record in MU's online catalog.
-- In the WRLC Catalog, click the red "REQUEST" button on the right hand of the screen.
- If you are requesting a journal article, make sure to fill in all areas of the request form.
- The items requested through the CLS usually arrive in 2-3 business days. If you need the item sooner, you may pick it up from the lending library.
How to request an item through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Click here for the interactive form.
- Click on the Request a Copy button to request an article or one chapter from a book.
- Click on the Request a Loan button to request an entire book.
- Request only one article or book on each form.
- Books usually arrive in 1-3 weeks.
- Article delivery will vary, depending on the lender and the delivery method, but usually takes 3-5 business days.
We will send you an email once your item comes in
- Books will be held at the circulation desk hold shelf for 10 days.
- Most articles will be posted to your MyLibrary page.