Reinsch Library and the Ballston Center Library Extension are open to alumni. Access to electronic databases, full-text journals, and other resources is available on campus only. Priority use of facilities is given to Marymount students, faculty, and staff; access may be limited to these users during exams and heavy use times.
Marymount alumni receive borrowing privileges by presenting a valid Alumni card and photo identification. Alumni Association cards may be obtained from the Alumni Office
during regular business hours and will be mailed to Marymount graduates on request. There is no charge for an Alumni card.
- 4 week check out period.
- Borrow up to 10 books at a time.
- Items may be renewed twice.
- Periodicals, reference materials, reserve materials, special collections, and media items may not be checked out.
- Overdue fines are 25 cents per day to a maximum of $10 per item.
- $107 replacement fees for lost or damaged items.
- Borrowing privileges are not transferable.
- Privileges may be renewed annually for patrons in good standing.
- Overdue books or fines will block the use of the card until items are returned and fine is paid.
- The Alumni card allows you to check out books from the Marymount library only. The card does not give access to materials or services of other WRLC libraries. Interlibrary Loan and distance borrowing services are not available to Alumni borrowers.