As a Marymount student, faculty, or staff member, you can use MyLibrary to
- View your WRLC library account
- View your books and fines from Marymount and other Consortium schools George Mason and Georgetown Universities are listed separately
- Renew books that aren’t overdue
- Download articles you’ve requested through the Consortium Loan Service or Inter-Library Loan
- Sign up for text message alerts
- Edit your email address
- Create your own list of frequently used databases, e-Journals, and e-books
Please note: you DO NOT have to log in to MyLibrary on campus to use the databases.
If you have any questions, contact us!