Commencement Check In
Wednesday, May 15
4 - 6:30 p.m.
Rose Bente Lee Center
All undergraduate and graduate students who intend to participate in Commencement ceremonies must check in.
Any student who is unable to check in must contact the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 15.
>> See Commencement Check In details
Commencement Ceremony Tickets
Tickets are required for your guests. Six tickets will be allocated for each graduating student. All students must complete the Graduating Student Survey by April 18 before tickets will be disbursed.
Undergraduate and graduate students must be at Constitution Hall 1 hour prior to the ceremony to line up.
- 9 a.m.Undergraduate line-up
- 10 a.m. Undergraduate Ceremony
- 1 p.m. Graduate Student line-up
- 2 p.m. Graduate Student Ceremony
All graduates should plan to remain in their seats until Commencement has concluded. Leaving before the ceremony has ended is disruptive and disrespectful of others.
DAR Constitution Hall Regulations
There are rules and regulations established by our host, Constitution Hall, over which Marymount University has no control.
You are asked to comply with these to ensure a successful event for everyone. Ushers provided by Constitution Hall will see that these regulations are strictly enforced.
- Tickets are required for all guests. Children 3 years of age and older must have a ticket to enter.
- Graduates and faculty must have academic attire to be admitted.
- The Hall will be closed to visitors one the ceremony begins
- Professional photography is provided; thus, no cameras are permitted.
- Videotaping can be done only from designated areas.
- Guest seating in the Hall will not be available before 9 a.m. for the Undergradute Ceremony or before 1 p.m. for the Graduate Ceremony.
Photos of your special day may be ordered online from GradImages™.
>> Order Commencement photos online