Wednesday, May 15
4 - 6:30 p.m.
All undergraduate and graduate students who intend to participate in Commencement ceremonies must check in.
Any student who is unable to check in must contact the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs at email@example.com prior to May 15.
During check in you will:
- confirm your graduation status with your school
- verify the pronunciation of your name with the Commencement reader
- collect any allocated extra tickets
- make necessary accessibility arrangements for family members
- pick up last-minute Commencement regalia
You can also ask questions about parking and transportation options to DAR Constitution Hall.
After checking in, all undergraduate and graduate students are invited to join with friends to celebrate their accomplishment at the Class of 2013 Block Party.