Marymount is committed to helping you establish a home away from home in a residential community that is comfortable, engaging, and built to complement your academic life. Thus, more than 900 students choose to call Marymount home.
Additional reasons you may decide to reside in University housing include
- Community atmosphere
- Leadership opportunities
- Educational and social programming
- Ability to develop lifelong friendships
- Access to a well-trained and cheerful staff
- Convenient location to access all campus facilities and University shuttles
- Single, reasonable charge that covers housing, all utilities, Internet, cable TV, local phone, dining plan, Student Health Center services, a student health insurance plan, and laundry
Where should you live? Find out about your housing options.
Graduate students: Learn more about your options.
What should you bring? Here’s a helpful list.
Looking for a deal? Rent a micro-fridge
Save time and money. Order your Dorm-in-a-Box.
Need an easy way to store your items? Check out www.citystash.com.
Parents would you like to send your student a care package? Go to marymount.myfavoritestudent.com
Who lives in University housing? Read the University’s residency requirement policy.