The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness serves the Marymount University community by promoting systematic, analysis-based decisions and planning to improve students' educational experience. This is accomplished through effective institutional research and assessment.
The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness strives to fulfill its mission by
- compiling, analyzing, and reporting official institutional data to promote data-driven evaluation
- reporting accurate institutional data and information to federal, state, and local governments, nonprofit organizations, publications, and other requestors
- administering and analyzing institutionwide surveys examining students, graduates, and alumni experiences at Marymount
- coordinating and supporting student learning assessment activities across the University
- promoting faculty and staff research and evaluation of their own effectiveness accompanied by methodological guidance and technological support
- providing valid, reliable data and information to support assessment, planning, and accreditation activities